Recreation Center Membership Overview
Enjoy access to three recreation centers that have varying amenities which include; weight rooms, cardio rooms, basketball gymnasiums, racquetball courts, an indoor walking track and two twenty-five-yard indoor natatoriums. Group fitness classes are not included with center memberships, a separate punch card is available for purchase. Other instructional program memberships are also available below.
Daily Use and Membership Fees
Youth 3-12 $1.00
Teen 13-17 $1.00
Adult 18-54 $5.00
Senior 55+ $3.00
City Monthly Non-City Monthly
Teen 13-17 $20.00 Teen 13-17 $35.00
Adult 18-54 $30.00 Adult 18-54 $55.00
Senior 55+ $25.00 Senior 55+ $45.00
Add Family Member $15 Add Family Member $30
City 3 Month Non City 3 Month
Teen 13 –17 $45 Teen 13-17 $80
Adult 18-54 $75 Adult 18-54 $130
Senior 55 + $60 Senior 55+ $105
Add Family Member $40 Add Family Member $70
City Annual Non-City Annual
Teen 13-17 $100.00 Teen 13-17 $170.00
Adult 18-54 $175.00 Adult 18-54 $295.00
Senior 55+ $125.00 Senior 55+ $210.00
Add Family Member $30 Add Family Member $55
Adding a Family Member
- Family is defined as spouses or domestic partners and children living at home who are up to age 18 (or 24 if they are attending school full-time)
- Family Members cannot be added to Teen Memberships.
- Please adhere to ALL the rules posted in the various rooms
- Guests under 14 are NOT permitted in the weight room , Cardio Room or Indoor Walking Track area (Please have an ID or Guardian verify age)
- If you reside within the city limits ,own city property or have a military ID you are eligible for the City membership rate.
- You must bring in your driver's license so we can verify your address
- Any group with a coach or instructor wanting to use city facilities will be charged rental fees. Use is subject to space availability and user must provide insurance.